Therapy for the both of You
Common Issues & Concerns Addressed
Depression ~ Communication ~ Infidelity
Healing Emotional Wounds
Difficulty with Intimacy
Trust issues and concerns
Military Life adjustments ~ Career Impacts
Life Transitions and adjustments
It's complicated when you know your relationship is worth fighting for but you can't seem to quit fighting. Both new and long-standing relationships take work, but it can be even more difficult when you aren't on the same page. As a therapist, I won't side with you or your partner, but I will side with you as in your relationship. Therapy can serve as a neutral, non-judgemental space where swallowed concerns are able to be seen, really looked-at, and demystified. From communication and intimacy to infidelity and uncertainty about staying together, your relationship will be prioritized and your goals will be the focus.
Therapy has the ability to:
- Increase understanding of needs within the relationship
- Strengthen tolerance to small and large stressors
- Increase the ability to articulate experiences and resolve conflict
- Improve productive communication
- Increase possibility of overall relationship satisfaction.
If you and your partner are open to removing the veil over your relationship concerns, let's get to work!